Wood & Barrel-Aged Beer Night
Try 10 Northbank-brewed specialty beers!
We are hosting our first-ever wood and barrel-aged beer tasting as part of Northbank Beer Week!
• 10 wood and barrel aged beers on tap, all brewed on the Northbank.
• 5 Loowit beers, 5 Northbank-brewed guest beers.
• No tickets or entry fee!
Tap list for the evening:
1) Loowit - Intrepid (barrel-aged Belgian Dark Strong)
2) Loowit - Cryptodome (bourbon barrel-aged Barleywine)
3) Loowit - Red Wine Lager (Loowit Lager aged in red wine barrels)
4) Loowit - Maritime Maurader (barrel-aged Baltic Porter)
5) Loowit - War Tortoise (bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout)
6) Fortside - 2018 Barrel-fied (port/bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout)
7) Heathen - Tequila Sour - (sour beer aged in tequila barrels)
8) Little Dipper - Highland Stars (bourbon barrel-aged Scotch Ale)
9) Shoug - Lazy Oak Amber (oak and bourbon aged Amber Ale)
10) Walking Man - Kriek (traditional-style kriek aged 2 years in barrels)